Please observe the following items when visiting or worshipping at Nanzo-in Temple.
- Eating or drinking while walking around
- Smoking and consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Talking in a loud voice, making noise, and other such behavior that disturbs others
- Use of selfie sticks, stabilizers, or similar items
- Exposure of tattoos
- Visits wearing highly revealing apparel (hot pants, very short mini skirts, camisoles, etc.)
Please note that fabric for covering overly exposed areas is sold at the store in JR Kido Nanzoin-mae Station.
Visits for the purpose of taking photographs, shooting motion videos, etc. require permission. Contact the temple to obtain such permission in advance.
Our policy currently does not allow a large group of foreign visitors.
Please note that such groups may be refused admission if they arrive without advance contact.
Apart from the above cases, please be forewarned that the temple may refuse entry to, or request leaving by, people who behave in ways that are improper for visiting, or who do not heed, obey, or agree to the rules and cautions of the temple.